Hydraulically operated, pressure reducing control valve that reduces higher upstream pressure to lower constant downstream pressure, regardless of fluctuating demand or varying upstream pressure BERMAD 400 series valves are hydraulically operated, simple and reliable, globe valves with full bore hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path and superior performance.
The valves balanced rolling-diaphragm assembly is vulcanized with a rugged radial seal disk construction, performing as the valves only moving part.
- High quality construction materials ensure reliable, long lasting operation
- Fully supported and balanced rolling diaphragm – low actuation pressure and excellent low flow regulation performance
- Ensured operation after long standby periods
- Straightforward design of three major components – easy and simple on-site inline maintenance with minimal down time
- 2-way pilot and control loop that continuously sense downstream pressure and immediately control the valve accordingly, providing stable, reliable and accurate pressure modulation under a wide range of flow-rate and pressure conditions
- Pressure modulation by the hydraulic force of the line pressure – no external power source needed
- Pilot and control loop constructed from heavy duty environment friendly materials provide long lasting and reliable operation
- Pressure control of fire protection water supply lines in building hydrants and fire hoses
- Pressure protection of hydrants and fire hoses in parking areas, basements and other low zones in buildings, where these systems are exposed to excessive pressure
- Pressure reduction of hydrant supply lines feed from high pressure sprinkler systems