Hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated quick pressure relief valve that relieves excessive system pressure when such pressure rises above a pre-set value.
It responds immediately, accurately, and with high repeatability to a rise in system pressure by opening fully. It also provides smooth drip tight closing.
BERMAD 400 series valves are hydraulically operated, simple and reliable, globe valves with full bore hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path and superior performance.
The valves balanced rolling-diaphragm assembly is vulcanized with a rugged radial seal disk construction, performing as the valves only moving part.
- High quality construction materials ensure reliable, long lasting operation
- Full bore valve port area and hydrodynamic body ensure unobstructed flow path; minimal pressure loss with low cavitation damage
- Fully supported and balanced rolling diaphragm – low actuation pressure and excellent low flow regulation performance
- Ensured operation after long standby periods
- Straightforward design of three major components – easy and simple on-site inline maintenance with minimal down time
- 2-way pilot and control loop provide immediate and accurate response to sudden pressure variations
- On-site adjustable pilot allows simple and easy calibration of required pressure level
- System failure indication provides visual indication to maintenance personnel of aberrant operation conditions requiring immediate attention
- Pilot and control loop designed for long-lasting and reliable operation even after long standby periods
- Potection against bursts and the effects of extreme pressure in fire protection systems in buildings
- Excessive pressure relief in hydrant pumping stations
- High pressure safety valve in hydrant pressure reduction systems
- Protection against excessive pressure in external hydrant pipes exposed to the sun