Hydraulically operated control valve that controls reservoir filling and reservoir level.
Reservoir filling is in response to a hydraulically controlled Bi-level vertical float that opens at a pre-set reservoir low level and shuts off at a pre-set high level, regardless of valve differential pressure.
BERMAD 400 series valves are hydraulically operated, simple and reliable, globe valves with full bore hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path and superior performance.
The valves balanced rolling-diaphragm assembly is vulcanized with a rugged radial seal disk construction, performing as the valves only moving part.
- High quality construction materials ensure reliable, long lasting operation
- Full bore valve port area and hydrodynamic body ensure unobstructed flow path; minimal pressure loss with low cavitation damage
- Fully supported and balanced rolling diaphragm – low actuation pressure and excellent low flow regulation performance
- Ensured operation after long standby periods
- Straightforward design of three major components – easy and simple on-site inline maintenance with minimal down time
- Accurate and reliable level control; prevents reservoir overflows and cut-offs
- Specially designed for emergency water reservoirs where long standby periods are expected
- Hydraulic operation requires no electricity
- 3-way float control provides powered closing under low pressure conditions
- Level control of emergency fire protection reservoirs in buildings, including basement and roof-top reservoirs, emergency water storage, etc.
- Priority and backup management of reservoirs
- Independently-set, dual-point, on/off level control; full opening at low level and shut-off at high level, triggered by a float
- Out of tank installation; level control in limited access or remote sites