Hydraulically operated, level control and pressure sustaining control valve that controls reservoir filling and reservoir level. During filling the valve sustains minimum upstream pressure regardless of fluctuating flow or reservoir level.
Reservoir filling is in response to a Bi-level electric float switch signal opening at a pre-set low level and shutting off at a pre-set high level.
BERMAD 400 series valves are hydraulically operated, simple and reliable, globe valves with full bore hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path and superior performance.
The valves balanced rolling-diaphragm assembly is vulcanized with a rugged radial seal disk construction, performing as the valves only moving part.
- High quality construction materials ensure reliable, long lasting operation
- Fully supported and balanced rolling diaphragm – low actuation pressure and excellent low flow regulation performance
- Ensured operation after long standby periods
- Straightforward design of three major components – easy and simple on-site inline maintenance with minimal down time
- Accurate and reliable level control and pressure sustaining capabilities prevent reservoir overflows and cut-offs, while maintaining minimum upstream pressure
- Ensures uninterrupted supply to building occupants dependent on the reservoir system for their water needs
- Suitable for water reservoirs operating under moderate operation conditions
- Electrical operation. Low voltage and low current NO and NC solenoids
- Level and pressure sustaining control of reservoir filling systems in buildings, including basement, roof-top, pressure breaking and emergency tanks, where the supply line also feeds additional high priority users.
- Electrical emergency override in hydraulic level control systems
- Duty cycle and valve prioritizing management in multi-branch systems