Hydraulically operated, solenoid controlled valve that opens fully or shuts off by electric signals,the Bi-Level Electric float sends the valve a signal to open at a pre-set low level and a signal to close at a preset high water level. This valve can be activated also by any type of level sensor.
Water Reservoir Level Control System, featuring the BC-750-65-P as an electric controlled backup valve to an hydraulically controlled level control valve. In case of main level control valve malfunction the Electric Float will sense the rise in water level and signal the BC-750-65-P to shut off, until water level decrease to a pre-set level. When used as a “back up” valve a limit switch should be added in order to signal malfunction of the main level control valvae.
- Hֺֺigh quality construction materials ensure reliable, resilient and long lasting operation.
- Dֺֺurable design suitable for highly intensive operation.
- Fֺֺull bore valve port area and hydrodynamic body provide unobstructed flow path, with minimal pressure loss, operation noise and low cavitation damage.
- Dֺֺouble chamber actuator provides smooth, immediate valve response with no hammer effect.
- Dֺֺouble chambered electrical control provides power opening under extremely low pressure conditions by using the lower chamber, allowing smooth and quiet water flow.
- Nֺֺear maintenance-free design including an actuator that can be easily disassembled from the valve body as a separate integral unit for minimal downtime.
- Eֺֺasy on-site inline maintenance.
- Sֺֺystem failure indication – optional indication to maintenance personnel of abherent operation conditions requiring immediate attention.
- Primary reservoir level control valve (typically Normally Closed version).
- Backup and safety reservoir level control, installed in tandem with a hydraulic float level control valve
(typically Normally Open version)
- Maintaining emergency minimal reservoir level (Typically Normally Open, low pressure, double chamber activated version).