Reservoir Level Control valve with Modulating Vertical Float is a hydraulically controlled, diaphragm actuated control valve that controls reservoir filling to maintain constant water level, regardless of fluctuations in demand.
BERMAD 700 series valves are globe style control valves available in either standard Y (oblique) or angle pattern configurations.
They have a full bore hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path, with a seat assembly and double chamber unitized actuator that can be removed from the body as a separate integral unit.
- High quality construction materials ensure reliable, resilient and long lasting operation.
- Durable design suitable for highly intensive operation.
- Full bore valve port area and hydrodynamic body provide unobstructed flow path, with minimal operation noise and low cavitation damage.
- Double chamber actuator provides smooth, immediate valve response with no hammer effect.
- Near maintenance-free design including an actuator that can be easily disassembled from the valve body as a separate integral unit for minimal downtime.
- Easy on-site inline maintenance.
- Float can be installed in a stilling tank, isolating it from waves in the main water tank.
- For low volume reservoirs.
- For reservoirs with large surface area.
- Level Control for potable water reservoirs servicing also for fire protection.