Hydraulically operated control valve that controls reservoir filling and reservoir level.
Reservoir filling is in response to a Bi-level electric float switch signal opening at a pre-set low level and shutting off at a pre-set high level.
BERMAD 700ES series valves are hydraulically operated globe valves in standard oblique (Y) pattern with hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path, with seat assembly and double chamber unitized actuator that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit.The 700ES valves have an excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications, and are designed to operate with minimal cavitation and noise under difficult operation conditions.
- Excellent quality construction materials ensure reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Durable, sophisticated and lightweight design ensure minimal cavitation damage and noise even under difficult and highly intensive operation conditions
- Hydrodynamic body and high performance actuator provide an unobstructed flow path with minimal pressure loss and outstanding modulation capability under conditions of high differential-pressure operation
- Double chamber actuator, fully operational under very low pressure conditions including optional full opening & closing action under zero line pressure; provides smooth, immediate valve response with no hammer effect.
- Near maintenance-free straightforward balanced design including an actuator that can be easily disassembled from the valve body as a separate integral unit for minimal downtime.
- Accurate and reliable level control and pressure sustaining capabilities – preventing reservoir overflows and cut-offs while maintaining minimum upstream pressure
- Heavy duty design – suitable for water reservoirs operating under tough conditions and intensive use
- Hydrodynamic valve body – ensures minimal noise operation
- Electrical operation; Low voltage and low current NO and NC solenoids
- Level and pressure sustaining control of buildings’ reservoir filling systems such as: basement, roof-top, pressure breaking and emergency tanks, where the supply line also feeds additional high priority users.
- Electrical emergency override on hydraulic level control systems
- Duty cycle and valve prioritizing management on multi branch systems
- Level dependant control on water supply lines; maintaining emergency minimal reservoir level