Hydraulically operated control valve that controls reservoir filling and reservoir level.
Reservoir filling is in response to a hydraulically controlled Bi-level vertical float that opens at a pre-set reservoir low level and shuts off at a pre-set high level, regardless of valve differential pressure.
BERMAD 700ES series valves are hydraulically operated globe valves in standard oblique (Y) pattern with hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path, with seat assembly and double chamber unitized actuator that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit.
The 700ES valves have an excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications, and are designed to operate with minimal cavitation and noise under difficult operation conditions.
- Excellent quality construction materials ensure reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Durable, sophisticated and lightweight design ensure minimal cavitation damage and noise even under difficult and highly intensive operation conditions
- Hydrodynamic body and high performance actuator provide an unobstructed flow path with minimal pressure loss and outstanding modulation capability under conditions of high differential-pressure operation
- Double chamber actuator, fully operational under very low pressure conditions including optional full opening & closing action under zero line pressure; provides smooth, immediate valve response with no hammer effect.
- Near maintenance-free straightforward balanced design including an actuator that can be easily disassembled from the valve body as a separate integral unit for minimal downtime.
- Removable seat assembly offers easy on-site inline maintenance
- Ensures uninterrupted supply to the building occupants who are completely dependent of the reservoir system for their water needs
- Heavy duty design – suitable for intensively operating water reservoirs
- Hydrodynamic valve body – ensures minimal noise operation
- 4-way float control provides powered opening in extremely low pressure conditions allowing smooth and quiet water flow
- Level control of water reservoirs in buildings; basement and roof-top reservoirs, pressure breaking tanks, emergency water storage operating under tough conditions and intensive use.
- Priority and backup management of reservoirs
- Out of tank installation; level control in limited access or remote sites