The BERMAD Closing Speed Control Device (CSCD) is a valve control accessory used to adjust the closing speed of BERMAD valves.
The CSCD controls the Main Valve Closing Speed by enabling the adjustment and setting of the water flow rate
that is introduced to the BERMAD valve’s control chamber upon a closing command.
This allows the operator to either decrease or increase the closing speed of the BERMAD main valve.
- Field adjustable
- Angled flow, less clogging
- Corrosion Resistant materials as standard
- Tamper proof protective cap
- Compact Design, suitable for deluge valve control trim
- Adjustment of main valve closing speed
- Reduction of main valve back-pressure peaks
- Surge prevention