The BERMAD Model FP 400E-1M Classic Deluge Valve includes a Manual EsayLock Reset for latching the valve open in response to an electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, or electro-pneumatic signal. The Deluge Valve resets to the closed position only upon local manual reset activation.
- Latch open – Closes upon local reset only
- One-piece molded diaphragm-Only moving part – No maintenance required
- Simple design – Cost effective
- Obstacle-free full-bore – Uncompromising reliability
- Factory pre-assembled trim – Out-of-box quality
- In-line serviceable – Minimal down time
- Automatic spray or foam systems
- Petrochemical facilities
- Flammable materials storage
- Gas storage tanks
- Hydraulic remote controlled systems
The BERMAD Model FP 400E-1M is suitable for systems that include wet pilot lines with closed fusible plugs. The Deluge Valve latches open in response to hydraulic pressure drop in the wet pilot line.