The Bermad Remote Controlled On-Off valves replace motor driven valves or actuated quarter turn valves. They are especially suitable for oscillating or remote controlled Monitors, and for installation in modern foam systems where a shut-off function is required. The Hydraulic actuation with boosted local pressure release from the valve’s control chamber, provides maximum safety also in systems with long hydraulic remote control piping lines.
- 3-Way control system – Avoids continuous releasing
- Simple design – Cost effective
- Smooth opening and closing characteristics – Prevents water surge
- One-piece vulcanized diaphragm – Reliability
- Quick cover removal – Minimal downtime
- Remote reset – Shut-off on remote command
- Remote monitor
- Foam systems
- Zone isolating, on-off remote control
- Hydraulic remote controlled systems
- Offshore platforms / marine vessels
- Sea water/corrosive water supplies
- Gas storage tanks
The BERMAD Model FP 400E-5X is a line pressure driven control valve that opens and closes drip tight in response to an external hydraulic pressure command. Its boosted local opening provides maximum safety also in systems with long and/or elevated hydraulic remote control piping lines.