The Bermad Remote Controlled On-Off valves replace motor driven valves or actuated quarter turn valves. They are especially suitable for oscillating or remote controlled Monitors, and for installation in modern foam systems where a shut-off function is required. The Electro Pneumatically actuation by a compact solenoid is resource saving, while providing maximum safety also in seawater and foam concentrate applications.
- 3-Way control system – Avoids continuous releasing
- Simple design – Cost effective
- Smooth opening and closing characteristics – Prevents water surge
- One-piece vulcanized diaphragm – Reliability
- Quick cover removal – Minimal downtime
- Remote reset – Shut-off on remote command
- Remote monitor
- Foam systems
- Zone isolating, on-off remote control
- Offshore platforms / marine vessels
- Sea water/corrosive water supplies
- Increased reliability of dry solenoid
The BERMAD Model FP 400E-6X is a line pressure driven, solenoid controlled valve that opens and closes drip tight in response to an electric signal, using external pneumatic control pressure.