The BERMAD Hydraulic Control Landscape Valve is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that opens and shuts in response to a local or remote pressure command.
- Saves space – Compact modular system is ideal for gardens and landscapes using drip or microirrigation, sprinkler systems, and more
- All-in-one – One system including lowflow irrigation valve, pressure regulator, and filter (in single-piece construction), thereby reducing system components
- Quick installation – Fast DIY assembly; no tools needed
- Long-lasting – Manufactured from high-quality, durable materials to ensure long life and trouble free operation
- Reliable performance – Each component is manufactured to the highest standards
- Cost-effective – Enables tight control over water flow and usage
- Compatible – Connects to most irrigation controllers for efficient water management