The BERMAD Model IR-120-54-3Q-X is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that reduces higher upstream pressure to lower and stable preset downstream pressure. It is a Normally Closed valve that opens in response to a remote pressure drop command and shuts in the absence of that command. The BERMAD Model IR-120-54-3Q-X also serves as a Pressure Relief Valve protecting the system even when in closed position.
- Normally Closed PRV with Relief Override Feature
- Protects downstream and upstream systems
- Closes upon control failure
- Amplifies and relays weak remote command
- 3-Way Pilot Controlled
- Opens fully upon line pressure drop
- Engineered Plastic Valve with Industrial Grade Design
- Highly durable, chemical and cavitation resistant
- No internal bolts and nuts
- hYflow ‘Y’ Valve Body with “Look Through” Design
- Ultra-high flow capacity – Low pressure loss
- Unitized Flexible Super Travel (FST) Diaphragm and Guided Plug
- Accurate and stable regulation with smooth closing
- Prevents diaphragm erosion and distortion
- Computerized Irrigation Systems
- Systems Subject to Varying Supply Pressure
- Energy Saving Irrigation Systems
- Remote and/or Elevated Plots
- Distribution Centers
 Bermad Model IR-120-54-3Q-X opens upon pressure rise command, establishes reduced pressure zone, and relieves supply pressure peaks even when in closed position.
 BERMAD Air Valve Model ARA-A-P-P.
 BERMAD Vacuum Breaker Model ½”-ARV.