The BERMAD Model IR-120-55-3Q-X is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that reduces higher upstream pressure to lower and stable preset downstream pressure. It either opens or shuts in response to an electric signal. The Bermad IR-120-55-3Q-X also serves as a Pressure Relief Valve, protecting the system even when in closed position.
- Solenoid Controlled PRV with Relief Override Feature
-Protects downstream systems
-Relieves supply pressure peaks
- 3-Way Pilot Controlled
-Opens fully upon line pressure drop
- Engineered Plastic Valve with Industrial Grade Design
-Highly durable, chemical and cavitation resistant
-No internal bolts and nuts
- hYflow ‘Y’ Valve Body with “Look Through” Design
-Ultra-high flow capacity – Low pressure loss
- Unitized Flexible Super Travel (FST) Diaphragm and Guided Plug
-Accurate and stable regulation with smooth closing
-Requires low opening and actuation pressure
-Prevents diaphragm erosion and distortion
- Computerized Irrigation Systems
- Systems Subject to Varying Supply Pressure
- Energy Saving Irrigation Systems
- Remote and/or Elevated Plots
- Multiple Control Valves System
 Bermad Model IR-120-55-3Q-X opens in response to electric signal, establishes reduced pressure zone, and relieves supply pressure peaks even when in closed position.
 BERMAD Air Valve Model ARA-A-P-P.
 BERMAD Vacuum Breaker Model ½”-ARV.