The BERMAD Solenoid Controlled Valve is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that opens and shuts in response to an electric signal.
- Hydraulic Control Valve with Solenoid Control
-Line pressure driven
-Electrically controlled On/Off
-Suitable also for remote and/or elevated systems
- Advanced Globe Hydro-Efficient Design
-Unobstructed flow path
-Single moving part
-High flow capacity
- Fully Supported & Balanced Diaphragm
-Requires low opening and actuation pressure
-Progressively restrains valve closing
-Prevents diaphragm distortion
- User-Friendly Design
-Simple in-line inspection
-Easy addition of control features
- Computerized Irrigation Systems
- Remote/Elevated Systems
- Distribution Centers
- Low Supplied Pressure Irrigation Systems
 BERMAD Model IR-410-KX opens in response to electric signal.
 BERMAD Relief Valve Model IR-43Q-K.
 BERMAD Air Valve Model ARA-A-P-P.
 BERMAD Vacuum Breaker Model 1/2″- ARV.