The BERMAD Automatic Metering Valve for Sequential Irrigation integrates a vertical turbine Woltman-type water meter with a diaphragm actuated hydraulic control valve, equipped with a Mechanical Sequential Shut-Off Pilot, the BERMAD IR-900-DD automatically shuts itself after accurately delivering a preset quantity of water. Working in a group of manually preset AMV’s connected to each other by a control tube and operating in sequence, it enables semi-automatic irrigation in non-computerized systems.
- Integrated “All-in-One” Control Valve
- Saves space, cost and maintenance
- Easy Modification to Mechanical Drive Hydrometer
- Adaptable to future computerized systems
- Hydraulic Batch & Sequence Control
- Line pressure driven
- Hydraulic irrigation shift sequencing
- Non-computerized quantity follow-up and control
- Internal Inlet & Outlet Flow Straighteners
- Saves on straightening distances
- Maintains accuracy
- Integrated Flow Metering Calibration Device
- Measurement precision to ±2%
- User-Friendly Design
- Easy dose setting
- Simple in-line inspection and service
- Semi-Automatic Irrigation Systems
- Hydraulic Irrigation Shift Sequencing
- Manual Irrigation – Intended for Computerization
- Remote and/or Elevated Plots
- Volumetric Irrigation Systems
 BERMAD Model IR-900-DD delivers precise water quantity and sequance irrigation shifts.
 BERMAD Vacuum Breaker Model 1/2″- ARV.