The BERMAD Hydrometer with Magnetic Drive integrates a vertical turbine Woltman-type water meter with a diaphragm actuated hydraulic control valve. The impeller drive is magnetically coupled to a vacuum-sealed meter register in the control head. Serving as Flow Meter and Main Valve, the BERMAD Model IR-900-M0-Z controls irrigation together with the irrigation controller. It opens and shuts in response to remote hydraulic commands or locally by its manual selector.
- Integrated “All-in-One” Control Valve
- Saves space, cost and maintenance
- Hydraulically Controlled Hydrometer
- Line pressure driven
- Magnetic Drive with Vacuum-Sealed Register
- Water-free gear train mechanism
- Reed-switch and Opto pulse-generating modes
- Various pulse combinations
- Internal Inlet & Outlet Flow Straighteners
- Saves on straightening distances
- Maintains accuracy
- Integrated Flow Metering Calibration Device
- Precise measurement
- User-Friendly Design
- Simple in-line inspection and service
- Computerized Irrigation Systems
- Distribution Centers
- Remote Flow Data Read-Out
- Flow Monitoring and Leakage Control
- Water Treatment Systems
- Volumetric Irrigation Systems
 BERMAD Model IR-900-M0-Z measures flow.
 BERMAD Relief Valve Model IR-43Q-R.
 BERMAD Air Valve Model ARC-A-P-I.
 BERMAD Vacuum Breaker Model 1/2″-ARV.