The BERMAD Pressure Reducing Hydrometer integrates a vertical turbine Woltman-type water meter with a diaphragm actuated hydraulic control valve. Serving as Flow Meter and Main Valve, it controls irrigation together with the irrigation controller. The BERMAD IR-920-M0-bKZ accurately reduces higher upstream pressure to very low and stable preset downstream pressure.
- Integrated “All-in-One” Control Valve
-Saves space, cost and maintenance
- Line Pressure Driven.
- Pressure Reducing Servo Pilot Controlled
-Dynamic integrated needle valve
-Settable to 0.5 bar; 7 psi
-Very low hysteresis
- Magnetic Drive with Vacuum-Sealed Register
-Water-free gear train mechanism
-Reed-switch and Opto pulse-generating modes
-Various pulse combinations
- Internal Inlet & Outlet Flow Straighteners
-Saves on straightening distances
- Integratd Flow Metering Calibration Device.
- User-Friendly Design
– Easy pressure setting
-Simple in-line inspection and service
- Computerized Irrigation Systems
- Remote Flow Data Read-Out
- Flow Monitoring & Leakage Control
- Drip-Tape Systems
- Low Set Pressure Applications
- Volumetric Irrigation Systems
 BERMAD Model IR-920-M0-bKZ establishes reduced
pressure zones and measures flow.
 BERMAD Relief Valve Model IR-43Q-R
 BERMAD Air Valve Model ARC-A-P-I
 BERMAD Vacuum Breaker Model ½”-ARV