The BERMAD Model IR-920-M0-RXZ integrates a vertical turbine Woltman-type water meter with a diaphragm actuated hydraulic control valve. Serving as Flow Meter and Main Valve, it controls irrigation together with the irrigation controller. The BERMAD Hydrometer reduces higher upstream pressure to lower constant downstream pressure and opens fully upon line pressure drop.
- Integrated “All-in-One” Control Valve
-Saves space, cost and maintenance
- Line Pressure Driven
-Protects downstream systems
-Opens fully upon line pressure drop
- Metal Control Accessories
-High pressure rating
- Magnetic Drive with Vacuum-Sealed Register
-Water-free gear train mechanism
-Reed-switch and Opto pulse-generating modes
-Various pulse combinations
- Internal Inlet & Outlet Flow Straighteners
-Saves on straightening distances
- Integrated Flow Metering Calibration Device
- User-Friendly Design
-Easy pressure setting
-Simple in-line inspection and service
- Computerized Irrigation Systems
- Pressure Reducing Stations
- Systems Subject to Varying Supply Pressure
- Remote Flow Data Read-Out
- Flow Monitoring & Leakage Control
- Volumetric Irrigation Systems
 BERMAD Model IR-920-M0-RXZ establishes reduced pressure zone and measures flow.
 BERMAD Relief Valve Model IR-43Q-R.
 BERMAD Air Valve Model ARC-A-P-I.
 BERMAD Vacuum Breaker Model ½”-ARV.