The BERMAD Model IR-920-M0-54-KX integrates a vertical turbine Woltman-type water meter with a diaphragm actuated hydraulic control valve. Serving as Flow Meter and Main Valve, it controls irrigation together with the irrigation controller. The BERMAD Hydrometer reduces higher upstream pressure to lower constant downstream pressure and opens fully upon line pressure drop. It is a Normally Closed Hydrometer, which opens in response to a remote pressure rise command.
- Integrated “All-in-One” Control Valve
-Saves space, cost and maintenance
- Line pressure driven, Normally Closed
-Closes upon control failure
-Protects downstream systems
-Opens fully upon line pressure drop
-Amplifies and relays weak remote command
- Magnetic Drive with Vacuum-Sealed Register
-Water-free gear train mechanism
-Reed-switch and Opto pulse-generating modes
-Various pulse combinations
- Internal Inlet & Outlet Flow Straighteners
-Saves on straightening distances
- Integrated Flow Metering Calibration Device.
- Simple In-Line Inspection And Service.
- Computerized Irrigation Systems
- Remote Flow Data Read Out
- Flow Monitoring & Leakage Control
- Remote and/or Elevated Plots
- Pressure Reducing Stations
- Systems Subject to Varying Supply Pressure
- Distribution Centers
 BERMAD Model IR-920-M0-54-KX opens upon pressure
rise command, reduces pressure to higher pressure zone,
and measures flow.
 BERMAD Pressure Reducer Model 015-PRV
 BERMAD On/Off Valve Model 205-Z
 BERMAD Vacuum Breaker Model ½”-ARV