Hydraulically operated, piston-actuated, quick pressure relief valve that relieves excessive system pressure when such pressure rises above a pre-set value.
It responds immediately, accurately, and with high repeatability to a rise in system pressure by opening fully.
It also provides smooth drip tight closing.
BERMAD 800 series valves are hydraulically operated, piston actuated globe valves designed for high pressure operation and available in either standard oblique (Y) or angle pattern design.
Their full bore hydrodynamic body provides an unobstructed flow path while their seat assembly and double-chamber unitized actuator can be disassembled without removing the valve body from the pipeline.
- Robust structure, piston actuated – High pressure service
- Line pressure driven – Independent operation
- Elegant simplicity
- Cost effective
- Simple to maintain
- Minimal external accessories
- In-line serviceable – Easy maintenance
- Double chamber
- Moderated valve reaction
- Moderated closing curve
- Flexible design – Easy addition of features
- Semi-straight flow – Non turbulent flow
- Stainless Steel raised seat – Cavitation damage resistant
- Obstacle free, full bore – Uncompromising reliability