Hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated, control valve that controls reservoir
filling and level. Reservoir filling occurs in response to a hydraulically controlled
modulating vertical float which maintains a constant water level, regardless of
Bermad 700 Series valves are hydraulic, oblique pattern, globe valves with a
seat assembly and double chamber unitized actuator that can be disassembled
from the body as a separate integral unit.
The valve’s hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path
and provides excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high
differential pressure applications.
The 700 Series operate under difficult operating conditions with minimal
cavitation and noise. They are made of the highest quality materials, suitable
for different mining applications.
- Designed to stand up to the toughest conditions
– Tamper resistant
– Excellent anti-cavitation properties
– High stability and accuracy
– Drip tight sealing
- Double chamber actuator design
– Protected diaphragm
– Provide rapid response to sudden changes in system conditions
– Simplified maintenance as it can be removed as a single unit. In-line serviceable
- Flexible design – Easy addition of features
- Optional V-Port Throttling Plug – Allows for low flow stability
- Obstacle free flow path