Hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated, control valve that controls reservoir
filling and level in response to a hydraulically controlled 3-way altitude pilot,
which shuts off the valve at a pre-set reservoir high level, and fully opens the
valve when the level drops approximately three foot (one meter).
Bermad 700 Series valves are hydraulic, oblique pattern, globe valves with a
seat assembly and double chamber unitized actuator that can be disassembled
from the body as a separate integral unit.
The valve’s hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and
provides high flow capabilities.
The 700 Series operate under difficult operation conditions with minimal
cavitation and noise. They are made of the highest quality materials suitable for
different mining applications.
- Bi-level altitude pilot
– No float, simple installation
– ON/OFF Service
– No cavitation damage
– Suitable for low quality fluids
– Reservoir inherent refreshing
- Designed to stand up to the toughest conditions
– Tamper resistant
– Drip tight sealing
- Double chamber actuator design
– Full powered opening and closing (option “B”)
– Protected diaphragm
– Simplified maintenance as it can be removed as a single unit. In-line serviceable
- Flexible design – Easy addition of optional features
- Obstacle free flow path