This multi purpose, direct acting 3-way positioning pilot Valve is actuated by a pressure responsive diaphragm, which seeks to reach equilibrium between hydraulic and set spring forces. The pilot directs flow and pressure between its ports:
- When sensed pressure is above set point, it connects port “0” to “3”.
- When sensed pressure is equal to set point, it blocks connections between all ports.
- When sensed pressure is below set point, it connects port “3” with “2”.
Relevant pressure is continuously sensed through port “1”.
- Pressure Reducing Valves (Type X) sizes 11/2-6”
- Pressure Sustaining Valves (Type X) sizes 11/2-6”
- Adjustable 3-Way Hydraulic Relay (N.O. or N.C.)
- Automatic Regulation Override (feature 09) sizes 11/2-6”