This is a direct acting valve, actuated by a pressure responsive diaphragm, which tends to reach equilibrium with the set spring force. Fully balanced trim ensures high accuracy and stability. When used in a pressure reducing circuit, the pilot modulates closed as downstream pressure rises above set point.
- Internal or external pressure sensing
- Differential pressure sensing
- Direct pressure gauge installation
- Pressure Reducing Valves sizes 16-32” (Standard model #2HC)
- Flow Control Valves sizes 16-32” (Modified to differential sensing #2HC-DR)
- Surge Anticipating Valves sizes 6-14” as low pressure pilot (Modified to external pressure sensing #2HC-R)
- Closing surge control (additional feature 49) for sizes 16-32” (Modified to external pressure sensing #2HC-R)