This pilot integrates all principal functions of a 2-Way control circuit in a single assembly. It is a direct acting valve, actuated by a pressure responsive diaphragm, which tends to reach equilibrium with the set spring force. When used in a pressure relief/sustaining circuit, the pilot modulates open as upstream pressure rises above set point. An integral needle valve acts as an upstream flow restrictor as well as a closing speed control.
- Integral needle valve
- Internal or external pressure sensing
- Differential pressure sensing
- Direct pressure gauge installation
- Pressure Relief/Sustaining Valve sizes 6-14” (Standard model #3)
- Differential Pressure Sustaining Valve sizes 6-14” (Modified to differential sensing #3D)
- Surge Anticipating Valve sizes 11/2-4” as high pressure pilot (Standard model #3)