1"- 25mm- PRV- 07/05
Adjustable, Direct Acting, Drip Tight Sealing, Low Flow Pressure Reducer Threaded Female Female
The BERMAD Adjustable Direct Acting Pressure Reducer is actuated by a pressure responsive diaphragm, which seeks to reach equilibrium between hydraulic and set spring force.
The BERMAD Model PRV is built of reinforced plastic that endows it with excellent hydraulic performance capabilities and high mechanical strength.
It reduces higher upstream pressure to lower constant downstream pressure regardless of fluctuating demand or varying upstream pressure.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced Construction Materials
- High mechanical strength
- Proven pressure, flow and weather resistance
- Adjustable Direct Acting Pressure Reducer
- Constant downstream pressure
- Immediate response
- Can be set per season and stage
- Plastic Body and Trim
- Highly durable, chemical and cavitation resistant
- Minimizes friction
- Unitized Rolling Diaphragm and Guided Plug
- Accurate and stable regulation
- Prevents diaphragm distortion
- User-Friendly Design
- Can be installed at any orientation
- Simple in-line inspection and service