Browse catalog by:
Pressure Reducing Valve
The Model 720 Pressure Reducing Valve is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that reduces higher upstream pressure to lower constant downstream pressure regardless of fluctuating demand or varying upstream pressure.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to stand up to the toughest conditions
- Excellent anti-cavitation properties
- Silent operation suitable for urban and high rise applications
- Wide flow range
- High stability and accuracy
- Double chamber design
- Moderated valve reaction
- Protected diaphragm
- Flexible design – Easy addition of features
- Obstacle free, full bore – Free flow pass
- V-Port Throttling Plug – Very stable at low flow
- Complies with EN-1074 standards
- High quality materials
- Stainless Steel trim components
- In-line serviceable –" Easy maintenance "
Pressure Reducing System for Municipal Networks
Network design requires establishing various pressure zones due to topography, distances, demands, energy costs, reservoir availability, etc.
Site by mantis