Browse catalog by:
Solenoid Activated, Remote Controlled Monitor Valve
The Bermad Remote Controlled On-Off valves replace motor driven valves or actuated quarter turn valves. They are especially suitable for oscillating or remote controlled Monitors, and for installation in modern foam systems where a shut-off function is required. The hydraulic actuation by a compact solenoid is resource saving, while providing maximum safety.
Features and Benefits
- 3-Way control system – Avoids continuous releasing
- Simple design – Cost effective
- Smooth opening and closing characteristics – Prevents water surge
- One-piece vulcanized diaphragm – Reliability
- Quick cover removal – Minimal downtime
- Remote monitor
- Foam systems
- Zone isolating, on-off remote control
- Offshore platforms / marine vessels
- Emergency low DC power activation
The BERMAD Model FP 400E-3X is a line pressure driven, solenoid controlled valve that opens and closes drip tight in response to an electric signal. The hydraulic actuation by a compact solenoid is resource saving, while providing maximum safety.