Browse catalog by:
Pressure Reducing Valve
The Model FP 720-UL reduces high, unstable upstream pressure to maintain precise stable downstream pressure, regardless of changing upstream pressure or flow, and requires only existing line pressure to operate.
Features and Benefits
- Minimized pressure loss
- Unobstructed flow path
- Advanced "Y", or angle pattern
- Wide range flow V-Port Throttling Plug
- Advanced pilot system with adjustable closing speed – Accurately maintains static and dynamic pressure
- Double chambered unitized actuator
- Easy, in-line inspection ensures minimal down time
- Quick and smooth valve action
- Replaceable stainless steel valve seat – Long valve life
- Hose station feeds
- Sprinkler systems with over pressure
- Deluge systems with over pressure
- Foam systems
- Fire hydrant water supply
The BERMAD Model FP 720-UL Pressure Reducing Valve is a hydraulically self operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that reduces high, unstable, upstream pressure to maintain precise, stable, downstream pressure, regardless of fluctuating demand or varying upstream pressure.
Model FP 720-UL-A5 is UL Listed up to 175 psi (2-8”; DN50-200).
Model FP 720-UL-A3 is UL Listed up to 300 psi (2-6”; DN50-150).