Browse catalog by:
Automatic Metering Valve (AMV)
The BERMAD Automatic Metering Valve integrates a vertical turbine Woltman-type water meter with a diaphragm actuated hydraulic control valve. Equipped with a Mechanical Shut-Off Pilot, the BERMAD IR-900-D0 enables volumetric irrigation in non-computerized systems. The AMV automatically shuts itself after accurately delivering a manually preset quantity of water.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated "All-in-One" Control Valve
- Saves space, cost and maintenance
- Easy Modification to Mechanical Drive Hydrometer
- Adaptable to future computerized systems
- Hydraulic Batch Control
- Line pressure driven
- Non-computerized quantity follow-up and control
- Internal Inlet & Outlet Flow Straighteners
- Saves on straightening distances
- Maintains accuracy
- Integrated Flow Metering Calibration Device
- Measurement precision to ±2%
- User-Friendly Design
- Easy dose setting
- Simple in-line inspection and service
- Semi-Automatic Irrigation Systems
- Manual Irrigation - Intended for Computerization
- Distanced and/or Elevated Plots
- Volumetric Irrigation Systems
 BERMAD Model IR-900-D0 delivers precise water quantity.
 BERMAD Pressure Reducing Valve Model IR-220-bKZ.
 BERMAD Vacuum Breaker Model 1/2"- ARV.