Browse catalog by:
Flow Control and Pressure Reducing Valve
The Model 772-U Flow Control and Pressure Reducing Valve is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve with two independent functions. It maintains both pre-set maximum flow and reduces higher upstream pressure to lower constant downstream pressure, regardless of varying demand or upstream pressure.
Features and Benefits
- Line pressure driven – Independent operation
- Hydraulic flow sensor (upstream installation)
- No moving parts
- No electronic components
- No need for flow straightening
- In-line serviceable – Easy maintenance
- Double chamber design
- Moderated valve reaction
- Protected diaphragm
- Flexible design – Easy addition of features
- Variety of accessories – Perfect mission matching
- “Y” or angle, wide body – Minimized pressure loss
- Semi-straight flow – Non-turbulent flow
- Stainless Steel raised seat – Cavitation damage resistant
- Obstacle free, full bore – Uncompromising reliability
- V-Port Throttling Plug – Low flow stability"
The Model 772-U synergizes the advantages of flow control and pressure-reducing in one valve.