Browse catalog by:
High Pressure, Check Valve
The Model 80N Check Valve is a non-slam, lift type, non return valve that opens to allow flow in the required direction and smoothly closes drip tight to prevent back flow.
Features and Benefits
- Non-slam closing – Eliminates system surges
- In-line serviceable – Easy maintenance
- Flexible design – Convertible to hydraulic valve
- "Y" or angle, wide body – Minimized pressure loss
- Semi-straight flow – Non-turbulent flow
- Stainless Steel raised seat – Cavitation damage resistant
- Obstacle free, full bore – Uncompromising reliability
One-Way Zone Isolation
In complex distribution networks, multiple zones are supplied from multiple sources. Each zone has its own characteristic demands and each source has its characteristic capacity. Often each source is designated to serve a specific zone, with a backup supply designed into the system.