Browse catalog by:
Positioning Pilot Valve Model #X
This multi-purpose, direct acting, 3-Way positioning pilot is actuated by a pressure responsive diaphragm, which tends to reach equilibrium with the set spring force. The pilot directs flow and pressure between its ports:
- When sensed pressure is above set point, it connects port “C” to “0”.
- When sensed pressure is equal to set point, it blocks connections between all ports.
- When sensed pressure is below set point, it connects port “C” with “A” and “Z”.
An integral needle valve restricts flow through port "Z".
- Pressure Reducing Valves (Type X) sizes 11/2-10”
- Pressure Sustaining Valves (Type X) sizes 11/2-10”
- Adjustable hydraulic relay (N.O. or N.C.)
- Automatic regulation override (feature 09) sizes 11/2-10”
Site by mantis