Browse catalog by:
Pressure Reducing Pilot Valve Model #2PB
This is a direct acting valve, actuated by a pressure responsive diaphragm, which tends to reach equilibrium with the set spring force. Fully balanced trim ensures high accuracy and stability.
When used in a pressure reducing circuit, the pilot modulates closed as downstream pressure rises above set point.
Features and Benefits
- Internal or external pressure sensing
- Differential pressure sensing
- Direct pressure gauge installatio
- Pressure reducing valves sizes 11/2-10” (Standard model #2PB)
- Flow Control Valves sizes 11/2-4” (Modified to differential sensing #2PB-D)
- Closing surge control (additional feature 49) for sizes 11/2-10” (Modified to external pressure sensing #2PB-R)