Browse catalog by:
Pressure Sustaining Pilot Valve Model #3PB
This is a direct acting valve, actuated by a pressure responsive diaphragm, which tends to reach equilibrium with the set spring force. When used in a pressure relief/sustaining circuit, the pilot modulates open as upstream pressure rises above set point.
Features and Benefits
- Internal or external pressure sensing
- Differential pressure sensing
- Direct pressure gauge installation
- Pressure relief/sustaining valve sizes 11/2-4” (Standard model #3PB).
- Differential Pressure sustaining valve sizes 11/2-4” (Modified to differential sensing #3PB-D)
Pilots & Accessories