Browse catalog by:
Swing Check Valve (SC)
This Swing Check Valve is intended for installation in Preaction systems using supervisory air as low as 1 psi. The Swing Check Valve provides compact, lightweight design for easy and comfortable installation. Its hydraulic streamlined body design and spring loaded elastomer faced clapper, presents very low friction loss, non-slam closing characteristics and leak free sealing.
Features and Benefits
- Grooved end connections (Flange adaptors available)
- Compact, lightweight design.
- Streamlined body design provides very low friction loss.
- Non-slamming, spring loaded clapper
- Elastomer faced clapper provides leak free sealing
- UL Listed and FM Approved for horizontal
and vertical installation.
- Body: Coated Ductile Iron
- Internals: Stainless Steel and Bronze
- Seal: EPDM
- Rated working pressure 250 psi.
- Factory hydrostatic test pressure 500 psi.
- Grooved ANSI/AWWA C606, 2-8”
Accessories & System Components