Browse catalog by:
Pressure Reducing Valve
The Model 720 Pressure Reducing Valve is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that reduces higher upstream pressure to lower constant downstream pressure regardless of fluctuating demand or varying upstream pressure.
Features and Benefits
- Line pressure driven – Independent operation
- In-line serviceable – Easy maintenance
- Double chamber design
- Moderated valve reaction
- Protected diaphragm
- Flexible design – Easy addition of features
- Variety of accessories – Perfect mission matching
- "Y" or angle, wide body – Minimized pressure loss
- Semi-straight flow – Non-turbulent flow
- Stainless Steel raised seat – Cavitation damage resistant
- Obstacle free, full bore – Uncompromising reliability
- V-Port Throttling Plug – Low flow stability
Pressure Reducing System for Municipal Networks.
Network design requires establishing various pressure zones due to topography, distances, demands, energy costs, reservoir availability, etc.