Browse catalog by:
WW-Large Size Valve- 24"-36"
Hydraulic Control Valve
BERMAD 24”, 28”, 30”, 32”, 36” 700 Series Control Valves are hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated globe pattern valves.
The valve is comprised of two major components: the body assembly and the actuator assembly.
The actuator assembly is removable from the body as an integral unit. It consists of a lower & upper control chamber. It can be converted on-site from single to double chambered actuator and vice-versa according to the required control function.
Features and Benefits
- Globe pattern wide body with semi-straight flow:
- Higher flow (Kv; Cv) than standard globe pattern
- Higher resistance to cavitation damage
- Double chambered actuator as standard:
- Fast opening and non-slam closing characteristic
- Reliable drip tight seal
- Wide range of control function
- Accurate control
- Application flexibility even after installation
- Independent cushioned action check valve
- Easy access design:
- In-line serviceable
- Quick remove actuator (minimal downtime)
- On-site and in-line replaceable seat
- Wide range of options and accessories
- One-way or two-way flow configuration
- Wide variety of control accessories easily added on-site
- Servo-check – Independent action non slam check feature