Hydraulically operated control valve that controls reservoir filling and reservoir level in building treated water systems.
Reservoir filling is accomplished in response to a hydraulically controlled modulating horizontal float that maintains a constant water level, regardless of fluctuating demand.
The BERMAD 100 hYflow, at the leading edge of control valve design, are hydraulic plug- type, diaphragm operated valves.
This highly durable series utilizing industrial glass-filled nylon, combines simple and reliable construction with superior performance under wide range of operation conditions.
- High quality industrial grade construction materials ensure reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Flexible super travel diaphragm and balanced plug provide smooth operation with low actuation pressure and diaphragm protection
- Highly durable and resistant to harsh environmental conditions
- Simple design with few parts allows easy in-line inspection and service
- Adaptable on-site to a wide range of end connection types and sizes
- Incorporated flow handle for manual flow adjustments and operation overriding
- Accurate and reliable level control; prevents reservoir overflows and cut-offs
- Specially designed for building water treatment and energy systems
- Ideal for plastic tank low pressure application
- Easy to horizontally mount and calibrate lightweight float; simple installation and maintenance, long-lasting smooth and reliable operation
- Reservoir level control of treated water systems in buildings
- Priority and backup management of building treated water reservoirs
- Level control of Reverse Osmosis and De-Mineralized water applications
- Refilling control of swimming pool balancing tanks
- Constant level control systems where maintaining full tank level is required
- Level control of undersized tanks in building treated water systems