Hydraulically operated, solenoid controlled valve that either opens fully or shuts off in response to an electric signal. It is available in several models including Normally Open (NO), Normally Closed (NC) or Last Position (LP).
BERMAD 700 series valves are hydraulically operated globe valves available in either standard oblique (Y) or angle (A) pattern design.
They have a full bore hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path, with a seat assembly and double chamber unitized actuator that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit.
- High quality construction materials ensure reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Durable design suitable for highly intensive operation
- Full bore valve port area and hydrodynamic body provide unobstructed flow path, with minimal pressure loss, operation noise and low cavitation damage
- Double chamber actuator, fully operational under very low pressure conditions including optional full opening & closing action under zero line pressure; provides smooth, immediate valve response with no hammer effect.
- Near maintenance-free straightforward balanced design including an actuator that can be easily disassembled from the valve body as a separate integral unit for minimal downtime.
- Double chamber electrical control, provides power opening under extremely low pressure conditions by utilizing the lower chamber, allowing smooth and quiet water flow
- Flow over the seat, opens only under electrical command
- Hydraulically Normally Closed, preventing uncontrolled flow through the valve
- Advanced design, easily connected to buildings command and control systems
- Automatic electrically controlled drainage valves of sediments from cooling towers and heat preserving reservoirs
- In HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) filtration application, where their flushing and drainage electric control valves require “safe failure to close” functioning
- In intensive industrial applications with optional high temperature operation