Hydraulically operated control valve that controls reservoir filling andreservoir level in buildings’ water supply systems of heating and cooling facilities.
The reservoir filling is done in response to a Bi-level electric float switch signal opening at a pre-set low level and shutting off at a pre-set high level.
BERMAD 700ES series valves are hydraulically operated globe valves in standard oblique (Y) pattern with hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path, with seat assembly and double chamber unitized actuator that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit. The 700ES valves have an excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications, and are designed to operate with minimal cavitation and noise under difficult operation conditions.
- Excellent quality construction materials ensure reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Durable, sophisticated and lightweight design ensure minimal cavitation damage and noise even under difficult and highly intensive operation conditions
- Hydrodynamic body and high performance actuator provide an unobstructed flow path with minimal pressure loss and outstanding modulation capability under conditions of high differential-pressure operation
- Double chamber actuator, fully operational under very low pressure conditions including optional full opening & closing action under zero line pressure; provides smooth, immediate valve response with no hammer effect.
- Near maintenance-free straightforward balanced design including an actuator that can be easily disassembled from the valve body as a separate integral unit for minimal downtime.
- Electrical operation. Low voltage and low current NO and NC solenoids
- 3-way solenoid control provides powered closing during low pressure conditions
- 4-way solenoid control provides powered closing and powered opening for noise reduction and during low pressure conditions
- Integral manual ON/OFF/AUTO solenoid control
- Cooling towers applications; level control of make-up water and bleed water collection tanks
- Closed-loop heating/cooling systems; open tanks level control
- Heating/cooling systems; level control of treated water feeding tanks
- Electrical emergency override on hydraulic level control systems
- Duty cycle and valve prioritizing management in multi branch systems