This solenoid valve is an isolated type with an Elastomeric membrane that hermetically isolates the solenoid actuator from the fluid, making it less sensitive to abrasive or contaminated fluids thus providing a safe, and long-life operation. The unique pivoted armature switching mechanism does not require a minimum operating pressure and is unaffected by its mounting position. The solenoids coil is continuous duty design and is encapsulated in a compact Epoxy construction that is suited for corrosive environments. The 3-way solenoid valve, Isolating Membrane type is suitable for activating BERMAD Deluge or other water Control Valves using freshwater, corrosive, contaminated fluids or air.
- No mechanical wetted parts
- Solenoid isolated from fluid
- Suitable for freshwater/seawater or air
- Stainless Steel 316 construction
- 8 Watts, 24V DC or 120, 220 VAC /50-60 Hz.
- Tolerance: ±10%
- Body: Brass or Stainless Steel 316L
- Internals: Stainless steel
- Elastomeric Membrane: NBR
- Enclosure: Molded Epoxy
- Nominal Ambient(1): 0.5° to 50°C (33° to 125°F)
- Maximum Fluid: 80°C (176°F