BERMAD 700 SIGMA EN/ES series are hydraulically operated, oblique pattern control valves with high cavitation resistance, excellent flow capacity and double chamber unitized actuator, that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit. The valves hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications, with minimal noise and vibrations. The 700 SIGMA EN/ES series meet all flange connection standards. 700 SIGMA EN – Full port valve with extraordinarily high flow capacity enabling optimized used of resources and minimizing energy costs. 700 SIGMA ES - Designed mainly for regulating applications achieving the best performance under veriable flow velocities in pipes
- Actuator assembly can be removed as one integral unit.
- Simple on-site conversion from Single to Double chambered actuator or vice versa.
Wide Body-Oblique “Y” pattern design
- Hydro-dynamically designed for efficient flow with minimal pressure loss and excellent resistance to cavitation.
- Valve port area clear of obstructions; no ribs or stem guides. Increases capacity by 25% over standard globe valves.
- The flexible, flat fabric reinforced diaphragm is supported over the majority of its surface.
- Diaphragm load is limited to only the stretching forces applied to the active area.
- Diaphragm is fully protected by the separtation partition from stones, wood and debris.
Valves are suitable to work with all types of command: Hydraulic, Electric and Pneumatic.
Self operated valves that can work without an external source of power.
Wide range of options:
- One-way or two-way flow direction
- Cavitation cages (Single or Double)
- Visual position indicator