BERMAD’s hydraulically controlled deluge fire protection system for buildings is designed for use in systems that include air pressurized lines with closed fusible plug nuzzles (thermal releases) and/or fire hoses. This deluge system is capable of delivering large quantities of water over a large area in a relatively short period of time.
BERMAD’s deluge valves are specially designed to open fast and smoothly while preventing water hammer.
The BC-400E-DP-UL system controls closed fusible plug sprinklers; this UL-Listed system admits water into the sprinkler piping when the air pressure in the sprinklers line drops due to a thermal release or manual operation.
- Compact structure – vertically installed small footprint specially designed for tight and confined areas such as water cabinets and technical floors
- Integral factory assembled unit – easy and simple installation reducing assembly errors and logistics difficulties
- Sustained control loop pressure – ensure proper operation of the system under varying control lines pressure
- Hydraulic latch open – patented “easy lock” that closes only upon local manual reset
- Drip check and Leaks control – visual and electrical indication for leaking valve
- High quality construction materials for reliable long lasting operation
- Full bore valve port area and hydrodynamic body for unobstructed flow path; minimal pressure loss with low cavitation damage
- Immediate valve response – ensures operation after long standby periods; specially designed for fire protection systems
- Integral drain port – external drain valves are not needed
- Controlling sprinkler and hydrant systems installed under freezing conditions in buildings, parking areas, warehouses and cold storage facilities.
- In installations where electricity is not available or where hydraulic control operation is preferred.
- In deluge fire protection systems that require UL approval.