Hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated quick pressure relief valve that relieves excessive system pressure when such pressure rises above a pre-set value. It responds immediately, accurately, and with high repeatability to a rise in system pressure by opening fully. It also provides smooth drip tight closing.
BERMAD 400 series valves are hydraulically operated, simple and reliable, globe valves with full bore hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path and superior performance. The valves balanced rolling-diaphragm assembly is vulcanized with a rugged radial seal disk construction, performing as the valves only moving part.
- High quality construction materials ensure reliable, long lasting operation
- Full bore valve port area and hydrodynamic body ensure unobstructed flow path; minimal pressure loss with low cavitation damage
- Fully supported and balanced rolling diaphragm – low actuation pressure and excellent low flow regulation performance
- Ensured operation after long standby periods
- Straightforward three major components design – easy and simple on-site inline maintenance with minimal down time
- 2-way pilot and control loop provide immediate and accurate response to sudden pressure variations
- Line Pressure Driven – Independent operation, no external power needed
- On-site adjustable pilot allows simple and easy calibration of required pressure level
- Valve Operation Indication (optional) – Immediate notification to maintenance personnel
- Burst protection and protection against the effects of extreme pressure in potable water supply lines in buildings
- Relief of excessive pressure at potable water pumping stations
- Safety valve protecting against high pressure in potable water pressure reduction systems
- Where moderate operation of pressure relief systems is required
Note: The BERMAD BC-43Q-P requires proper drainage, where
drainage is limited, consider the BERMAD BC-794-P
Pressure Reducing Station, featuring BERMAD BC-43Q-P valves to relieve excessive downstream pressure, a redundant, parallel branch to minimize the possibility of total water shut-off and a low flow
bypass branch for low demand operation.
For information on the other BERMAD products in this system please see the product data sheet for the BERMAD BC-420-P and BERMAD BC-70F-P.