Hydraulically operated control valve that controls reservoir filling and reservoir level. Reservoir filling is accomplished in response to a hydraulically controlled modulating horizontal float that maintains a constant water level, regardless of fluctuating demand. BERMAD 400 series valves are hydraulically operated, simple and reliable, globe valves with full bore hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path and superior performance. The valves balanced rolling-diaphragm assembly is vulcanized with a rugged radial seal disk construction, performing as the valves only moving part.
- High quality construction materials ensure reliable, long lasting operation
- Full bore valve port area and hydrodynamic body ensure unobstructed flow path; minimal pressure loss with low cavitation damage
- Fully supported and balanced rolling diaphragm – low actuation pressure and excellent low flow regulation performance
- Ensured operation after long standby periods
- Straightforward three major components design – easy and simple on-site inline maintenance with minimal down time
- Accurate and reliable level control; prevents reservoir overflows and cut-offs
- Easy to horizontally mount and calibrate lightweight float; simple installation and maintenance, long-lasting smooth and reliable operation
- 2-Way control loop – maintains accurate and stable reservoir level; specially suitable for large surface / low depth tanks
- Straightforward control loop structure with minimal use of accessories and tubing – prevents breakdowns, overflows and vandalism
- Level control in water reservoirs of buildings, including basement and roof-top reservoirs, pressure breaking tanks, emergency water storage, and so others
- Priority and backup management of reservoirs
- Constant level control systems where maintaining full tank level is required
- Level control of undersized tanks in potable water systems in buildings
Water Reservoir Level Control System, featuring the BC-450-60-P that maintains constant water level in the reservoir. As backup another level control valve is stationed upstream and calibrated to a slightly higher water level. The backup valve can be specified to operated hydraulically (BC-450-66-P) or electrically (BC-450-65-P).