Hydraulically operated control valve that controls reservoir filling and reservoir level.
Reservoir filling is in response to a Bi-level electric float switch signal opening at a pre-set low level and shutting off at a pre-set high level.
BERMAD 400 series valves are hydraulically operated, simple and reliable, globe valves with full bore hydrodynamic body providing an unobstructed flow path and superior performance.
The valves balanced rolling-diaphragm assembly is vulcanized with a rugged radial seal disk construction, performing as the valves only moving part.
- High quality construction materials ensure reliable, long lasting operation
- Fully supported and balanced rolling diaphragm – low actuation pressure and excellent low flow regulation performance
- Straightforward design of three major components – easy and simple on-site inline maintenance with minimal down time
- Accurate and reliable level control; prevents reservoir overflows and cut-offs
- Ensures uninterrupted supply to building occupants dependent on the reservoir system for their water needs
- Specially designed for emergency water reservoirs where long standby periods are expected
- Electrical operation. Low voltage and low current NO and NC solenoids
- 3-way solenoid control provides powered closing under low pressure conditions
- Level control of emergency fire protection reservoirs in buildings, including basement and roof-top reservoirs, emergency water storage, etc.
- Priority and backup management of reservoirs
- Electrical emergency override in hydraulic level control system
- Duty cycle and valve prioritizing management in multi-branch systems