Hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated Pressure Reducing Valve with Solenoid Control that reduces higher upstream pressure to lower constant downstream pressure regardless of fluctuating demand or varying upstream pressure. The valve opens and shuts off in response to an electric signal.
BERMAD 700 series valves are hydraulic, oblique pattern, globe valves with double chamber unitized actuator, that can be disassembled from the body as a separate integral unit. The valves hydrodynamic body is designed for unobstructed flow path and provides excellent and highly effective modulation capacity for high differential pressure applications.
- High Quality Construction Materials – Reliable, resilient and long lasting operation
- Robust Design – Suitable for constant, intense operation
- In-Line Serviceable – Quick and easy maintenance and service
- Line Pressure Driven – Independent operation, no external power needed
- Unitized Actuator Assembly – Minimal downtime
- Hydrodynamic Body with Unobstructed Flow Path – Minimal noise and cavitation damage
- Protected Diaphragm – Minimizes chance of damage caused by debris in the pipeline
- 2-Way Control Loop – Immediate, accurate response to sudden system variations
- Adjustable Pilot – Easy field pressure setting and calibration
- V-Port Throttling Plug – Low flow stability
- Switching between “on-duty” valves is pressure reducing systems
- Routing flow to priority or emergency system branches
- Pressure zone isolation
Pressure Reducing Station with Block Valve and Automatic Backup. In case of abnormal pressure rise detected by the PS the system switches automatically between the active branch and the backup branch and an indication is sent to the BMS.